Ibanez Artcore Expressionist AMH90 - Cherry Red
Ibanez AM Artcore Expressionist Hollow Body - Cherry Red
The Tri-sound switch gives a humbucker pickup three different sounds, expanding the versatility of your guitar.
Gibraltar Performer bridge
The Gibraltar Performer bridge provides rich sustain and tuning stability. The low-positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
3pc Nyatoh/Maple neck
The 3pc Nyatoh/Maple Neck provides a rich mid-low end and great resonance.
Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces tight lows and mid range along with strong attack in the highs and quick response with rich sustain.
Super 58 Pickups
Super 58 pickups feature moderate output and vintage tone.
- neck type: AM Expressionist3pc Nyatoh/MapleSet-in neck
- top/back/side: Linden top Linden back Linden sides
- fretboard: Bound Macassar Ebony fretboardAbalone dot inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 22
- bridge: Gibraltar Performer bridge
- string space: 10.5mm
- tailpiece: VT06 tailpiece
- neck pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- nut: Plastic nut
- hardware color: Gold
- Scale ::628mm
- a : Width: 43mm at NUT
- b : Width: 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness: 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness: 24mm at 9F
- Radius : 305mmR
- a : Length: 17 5/8"
- b : Width: 14 1/2"
- c : Max Depth: 2 5/8"
When the pickup selector switch is in the neck position, the neck pickup is selected. When the switch is in the center position, both neck and bridge pickups are selected. When the switch is in the bridge position, the bridge pickup is selected. If the neck Tri-sound switch is in neck position, the neck pickup is in parallel mode. If the switch is in center position, the neck side of the neck pickup is selected. If the switch is in bridge position, the neck pickup is in series mode.