Martin 15 Series DSS-15M Streetmaster
The popular solid mahogany StreetMaster is now available in a slope-shoulder model with golden age relic nickel tuners, an old-style script logo, and scalloped bracing. The well-worn look and modern features of the StreetMaster make it perfect for your next gig, whether it be at the historic Ryman Theater or a day of busking in the big city. Enjoy the look and feel of a well-worn instrument with the limited lifetime warranty and the superb playability of a brand-new guitar. The DSS-15M StreetMaster comes with a gig bag and is ready to hit the streets.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany