Martin 16 Series D16E-01 Rosewood
This 16 Series Dreadnought includes a Sitka spruce gloss top for balanced tone and projection and a high-performance neck taper for ease of playability up and down the fretboard. The D-16E comes equipped with Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2 electronics. Strung with Martin Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 light gauge strings.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Yes
- Electronics Options: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance