Martin Standard Series D-18
Understated looks, timeless tone. The warm tone of mahogany and authentic Sitka spruce couple with resonant scalloped bracing under the hood for a sound that's honest, authoritative, and clear. Vintage details like open-geared tuners and classic 18-style appointments pair with a modern, low profile neck for an old-soul sound in a brand-new body.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Genuine Mahogany