Martin Standard Series D35
A distinctive three-piece back and antique white binding around the fingerboard set it apart. Expressive quarter-inch straight bracing gives it balance and power for any situation. Premium East Indian rosewood, Sitka spruce, and a timeless Dreadnought shape have made it the choice for pickers, strummers, and players from Johnny Cash to Seth Avett. Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood