Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII Heritage Edition
Next-Generation Audio Conversion with Classic Analog Sound and DUO Core Processing.
Apollo Twin MkII is a ground-up redesign of the world’s most popular professional desktop recording interface for Mac and Windows — delivering enhanced audio conversion with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin MkII starts with two Unison™-enabled mic preamps and stellar next-generation A/D and D/A conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo 8, 8p, and 16. Together with its included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins — which you can track through in real time with UAD-2 DUO Core processing — and access to LUNA Recording System, Apollo Twin MkII is born to make records.
- Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Available UAD-2 DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Includes access to LUNA Recording System for a fully-integrated, analog inspired Apollo workflow
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
- To see full system requirements, click here.