Martin Junior 000C Jr-10E Satin Sitka/Sapele
The Junior Series is designed for players looking for big sound in a slightly smaller body. Now available for the first time with a cutaway, the Auditorium style 000CJr-10E features sapele back and sides, which offer warm tones with a strong midrange response. It includes a Sitka spruce top for added warmth and projection and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper for ease of playability. This model also sports a soft back edge to provide maximum comfort while playing. The 000CJr-10E is equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics and includes a soft gig bag for easy transport so you can take your music anywhere. Strung with Retro light gauge strings.
- Body Size: 000 Junior-14 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24''
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Junior
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Yes
- Electronics Options: Fishman Sonitone