Evans EMAD Black Resonant Head 20" - 4" Port Hole
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- 20 resonant drum head made using a single ply 10mil film
- A fixed, internally mounted black plastic control ring holds in place a foam damping ring that controls overtones
- The 4 offset mic port features a plastic sleeve focuses pitch and enhances the attach while providing protection for the port
- The perfect resonant head for use with the EMAD series batter heads
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA