Ibanez AZES40PRB AZ Standard - Purist Blue
Neck Material: Maple
- The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
Fretboard Material: Jatoba
- Jatoba has a reddish brown color and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Fret Type: Medium
- Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
Body Material: Poplar
- Poplar used as body wood delivers a well-balanced tone with incredible thickness.
Machineheads: Ibanez machineheads w/ Split-shaft
- They feature die-cast housings and split-shaft. The die-cast housing offers protection from dusts and ease of tuning, and the split-shaft makes it easy to change the strings.
Scale Length: 25 inches
- AZES guitars feature a 25" scale length, which makes for an easier playing instrument for children and players of smaller stature. Additionally, as the 25", medium scale is also large enough that the player can continue to grow with the instrument as they mature as a guitarist.
Fretboard Radius: 250mm
- The 250mm fretboard radius is not too flat, not too round, and makes for an excellent choice for the first-time player. This radius is a great middle ground that allows for learning to play each note correctly, while still maintaining a high degree of comfort.
Output Jack: Mono-unit output jack
- The mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection. This innovation allows for long term playing enjoyment and minimal maintenance.
Neck Joint: All Access Neck Joint
- All Access Neck Joint offers superior playability at the high frets.
Pickup Configuration: Essentials / Accord S-S-H pickups
- Essentials and Accord pickups provide well-balanced tone and as well as versatility, so that guitar players can enjoy various styles of music with just one instrument.
Bridge Type: T106 tremolo w/ Comfort round Steel saddles
- This T106 bridge is equipped with newly developed comfort round Steel saddles. Its construction provides a wider range of height adjustment and ease of setting up. Additionally, the screws are less likely to stick out, leading to less stress on your strumming hand and better playing comfort.
Switching System: dyna-MIX9 switching system with Alter Switch
- The dyna-MIX 9 offers nine sound variations and can switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just a flick of the mini switch. One mode even simulates a humbucking sound from the combination of two single coil pickups.
|AZES Maple neck
|White dot inlay
|number of frets
|T106 bridge w/ Comfort round Steel saddles
|Essentials (S) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
|Essentials (S) middle pickup Passive/Ceramic
|Accord (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
|1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
|Width at NUT
|Width at 22F
|Thickness at 1F
|Thickness at 12F