Martin Little Martin LX1E w/Sonitone
While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1 model features a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany high-pressure laminate HPL back and sides. Its ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts. See specifications for details.
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: None
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 23''
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Yes
- Electronics Options: Fishman Sonitone