Martin Custom Shop Signature Edition OMJM John Mayer
In light of his ever-expanding reputation and fan base, Martin collaborated with John Mayer on the creation of a second namesake guitar, one with many of the same attributes as his first OM-28JM Limited Edition, but one that would be more affordable and more widely available in the tradition of the popular Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton model. This tasteful Orchestra Model exhibits versatility for today's diverse contemporary musical styles.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Top Material: Engelmann Spruce
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Yes
- Electronics Options: Fishman Gold Plus Natural I