Roland VH-14D V-Drum Digital Hi-Hat Pad
Roland V-Drum Digital Hi-Hat Pad
Digital Hi-Hat with Advanced Multi-Sensor Triggering
Rolands digital pads elevate electronic drumming to the next level, working in harmony with high-speed processing in supported V-Drums sound modules to provide the ultimate expressive experience. Capturing the most subtle playing nuances with astonishing detail and definition, our digital pads bring electronic drums to life like never before.
The groundbreaking VH-14D launches the electronic hi-hat into a new universe of playability, offering touch sensitivity, tonal variation, and open/closed resolution thats never been available until now. The two-piece design and thin 14-inch pads provide a familiar look and natural feel, while the high-resolution, multi-sensor system tracks velocity, stick position, and foot work with maximum precision. Foot splashes are reproduced authentically, and you can even mute the cymbals with a hand touchjust like acoustic hi-hats.
The VH-14D is the perfect complement to the PD-140S digital snare and CY-18DR digital ride, bringing Rolands powerful digital advantages to the three most nuanced pieces in your kit.
For the most expressive VH-14D experience, youll want to use it with the flagship TD-50X sound module or a TD-50 module with the TD-50X upgrade installed. These modules include new sounds that are fully optimized for the VH-14D. Standard TD-50 and TD-27 modules are also compatible with the VH-14D via a free system update. This provides support for the VH-14Ds enhanced detection capabilities, but no new sounds are included.
- High-resolution sound triggering designed for use with the TD-50X and compatible Roland sound modules with digital trigger inputs
- Top and bottom 14-inch pads with thin profiles for authentic feel and playability
- Precision tracking of velocity, stick position, and foot pedal work
- Wide-range touch sensors allow you to mute the cymbals with your hand
- Mounts to a regular acoustic hi-hat stand
- 14 inches
- Available playing methods (triggers)
- Open/Half-open/Close/Press (high resolution position detection)
Bow shot (high resolution position detection, wide dynamic range)
Edge shot (high resolution position detection, wide dynamic range)
Choke (choke edge, bow touch)
- Sensor system
- Multi element sensor system
Bow sensor x 3
Built-in sensing processor
- DIGITAL TRIGGER OUT port
(compatible with Roland drum sound module equipped with DIGITAL TRIGGER IN port)
- Power supply
- Supplied from DIGITAL TRIGGER IN port (DC 5 V)
- Current draw
- 90 mA
- Owner's manual
Spacer (3 types)